Being A Copywriter at GingerHippo
Congratulations on considering a career opportunity as a Copywriter with GingerHippo. Let’s start by telling you more about what this entails.
A Day In The Life Of A Copywriter
My name is Sarah, and I am a Copywriter at GingerHippo. My day is filled with what I love, which is copywriting. I create a 2,000 word+ article every day, covering unique topics for various clients.
My perspective on copywriting changed drastically when I started with GingerHippo, because I learned the importance and methodologies of writing valuable content. Writing assignments are clear, with an emphasis on specific data, provided to me by our market researcher.
- Creating and editing original copy that is accurate, well-researched, and meets client/company needs and deadlines.
- Speaking with internal and external parties to learn about their content needs.
- Conducting research to formulate ideas or support writing.
- Learning about the target audience for copy.
- Assisting in other aspects of the creative or research processes to create cohesive, accurate content.
- Working with clients to create a detailed content calendar.
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Communications, or related field.
- Demonstrated writing and typing skills.
- Experience writing copy or with a specific industry, such as Healthcare, Marketing, Technology, etc, may be beneficial or required.
- Strong communication, research, and typing skills.
- Creativity, Resourcefulness, Flexibility, and Motivation.
- Ability to understand the needs associated with a project and the target audience.
- Receptiveness to feedback.
- Willingness to meet deadlines.
Employee’s are responsible for their annual deductible for health plans. Dental & vision plans carry a $0 annual deductible.
We want our team member’s to be comfortable knowing their families health is our top priority.
Below is our pre-interview questionnaire for our Copywriter position. Part of the pre-interview questionnaire may ask for specific performance, relative to the position being applied for. If you have any questions regarding the questions below, please reach out to us directly via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.