Being A Marketing Specialist at GingerHippo
Congratulations on considering a career opportunity as a Marketing Specialist with GingerHippo. Let’s start by telling you more about what this entails.
A Day In The Life Of A Marketing Specialist
My name is Mallory, and I am a Marketing Specialist at GingerHippo. The part I love about my position, is that I have a team to support my work. Every supporting piece I need to provide the best results for my clients are in place, which allows me to provide the best results possible for what I do.
My tasks are created in great detail, and I never have to wonder what pieces are missing, which makes my day run so smoothly. I’m not constantly interrupted with a meeting to talk about things that really just don’t matter.
- Collaborating with the internal teams, clients and partners on marketing strategy.
- Helping identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation.
- Learning and working with various types of software for digital marketing.
- Creating marketing materials such as white papers, case studies, and presentations.
- Giving presentations.
- Maintaining a marketing database.
- Preparing, formatting and editing a range of documents.
- Understanding our company product and brand.
- Creating and interpreting a variety of reports.
- Analyzing questionnaires and other forms of feedback.
- Updating social media accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business or related field.
- 2 years of marketing automation experience.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- A high level of attention to detail.
- Ability to work effectively within a team and independently.
- Hubspot Inbound Certification.
- Competency in Google Applications, such as Docs & Sheets.
- Great organization skills.
- Ability to create buyer personas, customer journeys, and implement branch logic.
- A/B split testing experience.
Employee’s are responsible for their annual deductible for health plans. Dental & vision plans carry a $0 annual deductible.
We want our team member’s to be comfortable knowing their families health is our top priority.
Below is our pre-interview questionnaire for our Marketing Specialist position. Part of the pre-interview questionnaire may ask for specific performance, relative to the position being applied for. If you have any questions regarding the questions below, please reach out to us directly via email to email@example.com.