Being A Sales Professional at GingerHippo
Congratulations on considering a career opportunity as a Sales Professional with GingerHippo. Let’s start by telling you more about what this entails.
Our Commission For A Sales Professional
My name is Annie, and I am a Sales Professional at GingerHippo. My day is non-stop, but I enjoy the pace, because I am paid extremely well for what I do. Until I came to GingerHippo, I never experienced a pay plan like this, because I get paid VERY well for the deals I close.
I get paid 10% commission on every dollar I bring into the company, for as long as the client stays with us, and I’ve never lost a client the entire time I’ve been here.
At first, I didn’t think the commission plan was a lot, but I didn’t understand what it meant. Currently, my 32 clients earns me $12,800 per month, and my checks just keep getting bigger! I LOVE my job!
Oh, and I’ve only been here for just over a year!
- Contacting potential clients to establish rapport and arrange meetings.
- Managing client needs and results.
- Researching organizations and individuals to find new opportunities.
- Increasing the value of current customers while attracting new ones.
- Finding and developing new markets and improving sales.
- Attending conferences, meetings, and industry events.
- Developing quotes and proposals for clients.
- Ensuring client objectives are met internally.
- Building personal and business brand on social media.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related field.
- Experience in sales or related field.
- Strong communication skills..
- Ability to manage complex projects and multi-task.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to flourish with minimal guidance, be proactive, and handle uncertainty.
- Proficient in Google applications, such as Docs & Sheets.
- Diligent CRM usage.
- Comfortable with lead prospecting.
- Up to 30% travel, as needed.
Employee’s are responsible for their annual deductible for health plans. Dental & vision plans carry a $0 annual deductible.
We want our team member’s to be comfortable knowing their families health is our top priority.
Below is our pre-interview questionnaire for our Sales Professional position. Part of the pre-interview questionnaire may ask for specific performance, relative to the position being applied for. If you have any questions regarding the questions below, please reach out to us directly via email to email@example.com.